Samsung had promised it: the features of the new Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 would arrive on the folds of previous generations starting on September 5 along with the new One UI 4.1.1.
- Advertisement -
The new interface, after arriving on the Tab S8 and Tab S7, was thus released for the generation of foldable in 2021 and today we report the actual arrival on the Galaxy Z Fold 3, Flip 3 and Fold 2 in Europe.
For Fold series, we must mention: the new taskbar that greatly enhances multitasking usage, the new gestures to switch from full-screen to split-screen mode, improved use of windows apps; among those specific to One UI 4.1.1 are also the extraction of text from images, with the possibility of translation and sharing, the most advanced search function of My Files and the In the case of the folding, there is also a renewed Flex Mode with the lower portion usable as a touchpad.
Among the new features of the new One UI 4.1.1 on the Flip 3, we have above all better external screen management, which now becomes more versatile and useful.
- New selfie mode, which allows you to preview and take photos in their real report on the front screen, while allowing you to quickly access Portrait mode, as well as the ability to switch from Quick Shot mode to Flex mode while taking photos or recording videos
- Ability to call your favorite contacts thanks to the Line widget and missed calls
- Ability to respond to text messages with an emoji or text dictation
- New buttons for quick settings, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, and Flashlight
- New watch styles
- Video wallpapers
- New themes
In addition to the improvements to the external screen, the new One UI brings a number of productivity-related innovations, as we saw in the Galaxy Tab S8.
- Advertisement -
- Touch Pad in Flex mode
- Ability to extract and scan text from images, with linked suggestions, for example the ability to call a phone number if it is extracted
- New call options
- Keyboard customization.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 users can identify their One UI 4.1.1 update by firmware version F926BXXU1CVHB.
The new One UI 4.1.1 for Galaxy Z Flip 3 is based on Android 12 and the firmware is indicated by the number F711BXXU2CVHB, which brings the Google Play system update in August.
While the Galaxy Z Fold 2’s Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 update comes bearing firmware version F916BXXU2HVHA. And also brings the latest September 2022 security patch.