Nowadays, smartphones have become a major part of our life. We are now habitual of them most of the things as they provide so many facilities like Internet browsing, using as alarm, playing music and many more. While these are just common things to do, every smartphone user uses them on a daily basis, but today we will discuss some secret features you should know about these useful tricks.
One UI is Samsung’s new smartphone interface, based on Android 9.0 Pie. It has a fresh design, optimized for one-handed use and larger screens. Currently, Samsung One UI 5.0 is an amazing upgrade that brings a host of new features and tricks to make your phone even better than before. We’ve run through some of the hidden features in this article, but there are plenty more out there for you to explore.
One UI: How to stop background processing of apps on Samsung Galaxy phone
With its intuitive interface and powerful performance, Samsung One UI 5.0 makes it easy to get the most out of your device. So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of these hidden gems and unlock all the potential your phone has to offer!
Take selfies using Voice Commands
This trick is very useful for selfie lovers; with the help of this feature, you can enjoy tapping free experience, meaning wherever you want to take a selfie, you can use your voice to click a selfie without tapping on the circle. To activate selfie voice commands, follow these steps
- Open camera app
- Tap the settings cog in the top-left corner
- Scroll and tap shooting methods
- Tap the toggles next to the voice control
After finishing the steps, you are ready to take a photo on both the front and rear camera by saying phrases such as “cheese,” “capture,” or “record video” if you want to record video.
Add Background Effects to Video Calls
Samsung has added many features that are users friendly for instance, Samsung video effects are also one of; them, by using it, you can easily fill your background with cool effects while calling on several apps like Duo, Messenger, and WhatsApp.
To activate this feature go through these steps:
- Go to settings
- Open Andvance features
- Tap the toggle by video call effects
- Scroll down and toggle on video call effects to enable
- Tap into video call effects to see the background option.
Hide items in a secure folder
Samsung gives the option to create a secure folder; as the name depicts, it is a private folder that provides you space where you can store any file so no one can access it. For security, it also provides a passcode system, and all the data inside is fully encrypted too.
To set up this feature, you have to follow the given steps:
- First of all, go to the settings
- Open Biometrics and Security
- Tap secure Foder
- Tap Sign in, continue, or Agree
- Then enter your account details, then tap Sign in or OK
- Tap on continue to permissions
- Choose the lock method you wish to use, then tap next
- Enter the lock method, then choose to continue
- Enter the lock method again, then choose to confirm.
Mute incoming calls or alarms by flipping your phone
Many times you have to tap the phone to silence unwanted calls or to turn down the volume of the alarm. Now you can do the same thing by flipping your phone. To turn this feature on:
- Go to the settings
- Open Advanced features
- Go to Motions and Gestures
- Scroll down to easy Mute and slide the toggle to activate it.
Run two versions of Messaging app
With the help of this feature, you can easily access multiple accounts of social messaging apps, including Whatsapp and Messenger. This feature is very useful for those users who want to use their personal and work-related on the same device. It makes clones of the apps and makes them used as normal. To set this up
- Go to settings
- Open Advance features
- Go to Dual Messanger
- Tap the switch next to the app you want to clone
- Tap install
- Read the disclaimer and tap Confirm
- If You want to use a separate contacts list for cloned app, toggle this setting to on.
Eye comfort shield
To make your smartphone screen more comfortable for your eyes, you can use a warmer color so that it limits the blue light that makes your eyes irritate the screen. To use this feature, follow these steps:
- Go to settings
- Open Display
- Toggle to turn on the eye comfort shield switch to enable
- Tap Eye comfort shield and edit to make necessary alterations for how you like it.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.