The Google Play System update is live now, generally. This update is available for all Android devices. The main aim of the update is to make mandatory changes or improvements to the Google services, including the Google Play Store, Google Services, and Google Wallet. However, this time it has come to make a change in the Play Store.
Google Play Store gets new changes
As you know, the Google Play Store is the main application where you will find all compatible apps, games, and other services for your device. Now to enhance the experience, Google has brought new improvements, as a new settings page has been added that makes it simpler to manage your survey and preferences. This change is made for smartphones, which are available with the latest update of the Google Play Store, version 37.4.
How to Install the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Now tap on the profile icon from the top right.
- Select settings and tap onabout.
- Here, tap the Update Play Store option.
- It will start downloading and installing in a few minutes.
Three Google Play features you should try
Apart from downloading compatible apps and games, you can do more things on the Google Play Store.
- Early access feature: with the Google Play Store, you can also try the unreleased versions of apps that will be released in a few days. You can try any different application, including games. To do this, you have to open the Galaxy Store, where you get a unique strip containing early access. You can easily try any of them by simply installing them with a single click.
- Try a demo—you can immediately try games without downloading and installing them on your device. With this feature, you can experience the game before downloading it to your device. In this way, you will save your device’s storage space and the data package of your internet connection.
- Hide specific results: This feature is known to very few people, even if it is not used by advanced users. It is one of the more interesting features. When you type anything in the search bar, you can add a dash (or minus sign) and then type the word that you don’t want to see in the search result. The results related to the word after the minus will be hidden.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.