Whenever it comes to the new update for Android devices, it directly or indirectly depends on Google. Recently, Google has introduced Android 14 for the Android ecosystem; however, it is open-source software that is distributed to all the manufacturers, and they decide which devices will get the update and which will not. However, the system update is fully dependent on Google and directly available to all Android smartphones when the company releases them.
For your information, the Google Play system updates are the updates that bring several new features and improvements to the Android main functionality through two main services of Google, including the Google Play Store and Google Play Services. Every month, Google releases new updates so it can manage the internal functions of the device by adding some new features through software.
This month, the company has pushed multiple updates for the devices. As a reminder, initially, it brought new changes for Google Play services under developer services, then it brought new functionalities for the Google Play store. When it detected some possibilities for more improvements in facilities under the Google Play service, it once again pushed a new update, and this time it has brought some new improvements under utilities and wallet.
Now with the fresh new updates under the Google Play Store, it has improved security by making changes in the Google Play protection as well as bringing new utilities to make users unable to install the application automatically from the connected device from ads when searching in the Play Store.
Additionally, there are multiple new changes introduced in Google Play services under different sections, including developer services, device connectivity, and system management. For more information, you can check the latest official changelog.
November 2023 Google Play system update changelog
Google Play services
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support machine learning and AI-related processes in their apps.
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support machine learning and AI-related processes in their apps
- [Phone] You can now add boarding passes and health cards to your wallet by scanning a QR code.
- [Wear] notification to enable backup on wear.
- [Auto, PC, Phone, TV, Wear] Updates to system management services that improve privacy
- [Phone] Bug fixes for system management and diagnostics-related services
Google Play Store
- [Auto, PC, Phone, TV, Wear] Google Play Protect provides further protection against permission abuse.
- [Phone] Users can now automatically install apps on connected devices from ads when searching in the Play Store.
If you want to take advantage of the new features, then you should check for the new update of Google Play Services and Google Play Services, and then you have to update them to the latest versions v23.45 and v38.4. Most of the time, they get updated automatically, but if you haven’t gotten the features yet, you can manually confirm it to install the latest update of Google Play services on your device by clicking on this link.
Additionally, to update the Google Play Store, just go to the settings inside the application and tap on About. Here, you will see the Update Play Store button highlighted in blue. Just tap on it.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.