Galaxy Tab S7 started updating to December 2022 security firmware
Notably, the device is receiving the new firmware update in several regions, including South Korea, Austria, and Switzerland.
As you know, the device comes in two variants, Wi-Fi and LTE, and it’s a little bit surprising that Samsung released the December 2022 security for both of the variants of the device simultaneously.
The Galaxy Tab S7 is receiving the December 2022 security update in Austria and Switzerland. With a new firmware version number, T87xXXU2DVL3
In South Korea, it has a different firmware version number T875NKOU2FVL3.
Android Security Patch
According to the Samsung documentation, the latest patches include the fix to as many as 93 vulnerabilities, 67 of them common to (almost) all Android devices
1. On your Galaxy devices, head into your settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on Software update.
3. Tap Download and install.
4. Wait for your device to check for updates.
5. If a security update is available, you can hit Install now.
How to install
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.