Verizon US Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 updated to December 2022 patch
The flagship foldable devices Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 devices are now grabbing the latest Security update as December 2022 security patch in the United States.
The update is available on Verizon’s network for the carrier-locked variant of both devices, including Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Galaxy Z Fold 3
Users can easily identify the latest update by verifying the firmware version number F926USQS2EVK7
Galaxy Z Flip 3
Users can easily identify the latest update by verifying the firmware version number F711USQS3EVK7
The December 2022 security update includes Several bug fixes that improve the overall stability and performance of the device
According to the Samsung documentation, the latest patches include the fix to as many as 93 vulnerabilities, 67 of them common to (almost) all Android devices.
1. On your Galaxy devices, head into your settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on Software update.
3. Tap Download and install.
4. Wait for your device to check for updates.
5. If a security update is available, you can hit Install now.