Samsung One UI 5.0 is an amazing upgrade that brings a host of new features and tricks to make your phone even better than before.
Take selfies using Voice Command:
1. Open camera app2. Tap the settings cog in the top-left corner3. Scroll and tap shooting methods 4. Tap the toggles next to the voice control
Add Background Effects to Video Call:
1. Go to setting2. Open Andvance features 3. Tap the toggle by video call effect4. Scroll down and toggle on video call effects to enable5. Tap into video call effects to see the background option.
Hide items in a secure folder:
1. Go to setting2. Open Security and Privacy3. Tap secure Foder4. Tap Sign in, continue, or Agree5. Then enter your account details, then tap Sign in or OK6. Tap on continue to permission7. Choose the lock method you wish to use, then tap next8. Enter the lock method, then choose to continue9. Enter the lock method again, then choose to confirm.
Mute incoming calls or alarms by flipping your phone:
1. Go to the setting2. Open Advanced feature3. Go to Motions and Gesture4. Scroll down to easy Mute and slide the toggle to activate it.
Run two versions of Messaging app:
1. Go to setting2. Open Advance feature3. Go to Dual Messanger4. Tap the switch next to the app you want to clone5. Tap install6. Read the disclaimer and tap Confirm7. If You want to use a separate contacts list for cloned app, toggle this setting to on.
Eye comfort shield:
1. Go to settings 2. Open Display3. Toggle to turn on the eye comfort shield switch to enable4. Tap Eye comfort shield and edit to make necessary alterations for how you like it.