The Galaxy S21 FE device is currently receiving the One UI 5.1 update for the Unlocked variant in the US
One UI 5.1
It is also worth noticing that the update for Galaxy S21 FE has already been rolled out on some carriers, including
Users who own Galaxy S21 FE can easily identify the latest update by the firmware version number G990U1UEU4EWB5
The latest update also includes February 2023 security patch
According to the official documentation, the February 2023 update includes over 50 patches which are added by Google and Samsung
The One UI 5.1 update brings a host of new and improved features that are sure to enhance the overall user experience.
While the main Galaxy S21 series already got the same update a few days ago.
1. On your Galaxy devices, head into your settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on Software update.
3. Tap Download and install.
4. Wait for your device to check for updates.
5. If One UI5.1 update is available, you can hit Install now.
How to install
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.