VerizonUS rolls out
December 2022 security update for Galaxy Fold 2, Galaxy S21 FE, and Galaxy S21 Serie
Verizon has added some new galaxy devices to the latest security update, including Galaxy Fold 2, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S21 FE (2022), and Galaxy S21 Series in United States
firmware version F916USQS2IVK7
Galaxy Z Fold 2
Galaxy S21 -
Galaxy S21 Plus -
Galaxy S21 Ultra -
Galaxy S21 FE -
Galaxy S21 FE (2022) -
December 2022 Security Patch:According to the Samsung documentation, the latest patches include the fix to as many as 93 vulnerabilities, 67 of them common to (almost) all Android devices.
1. On your Galaxy devices, head into your settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on Software update.
3. Tap Download and install.
4. Wait for your device to check for updates.
5. If a security update is available, you can hit Install now.
How to install
The latest update includes some bug fixes that improve the performance and stability of the system. Furthermore, the December 2022 security update comes as the monthly security update, which also brings several enhancements for the device security, strengthening the overall security of the device.