Samsung serves January 2023 security update for Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra
After updating the Galaxy Note 10 series and Galaxy A73 5G, the company has joined the Galaxy S21 series to the January 2023 security patch list.
The January 2022 security update is currently available in some European countries.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Users can easily identify the latest update by verifying the firmware version number G991BXXS5DVL3
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
Users can easily identify the latest update by verifying the firmware version number G996BXXS5DVL3
SamsungGalaxy S21 Ultra 5G
Users can easily identify the latest update by verifying the firmware version number G998BXXS5DVL3
The Android January 2023 security patch is a part of the security update which is provided by Samsung for its Galaxy devices; it is a kind of monthly maintenance update that fixes the software issues which Galaxy device users often report
1. On your Galaxy devices, head into your settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on Software update.
3. Tap Download and install.
4. Wait for your device to check for updates.
5. If a security update is available, you can hit Install now.