Samsung released December 2022 security patch for
Galaxy S20 and S10 Lite in the US
As of now, Samsung has rolled out the December 2022 security patch update for two devices, including the Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy S10 Lite smartphones. Currently, the update is available in the US.
The new firmware update carries a new version number G770U1UES6GVL2
December Security Patch
As per the information, the December 2022 security update includes over 90 fixes which improve the overall performance and stability of the device
1. On your Galaxy devices, head into your settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on Software update.
3. Tap Download and install.
4. Wait for your device to check for updates.
5. If a security update is available, you can hit Install now.
How to install
Samsung is doing very well in the software segment; the company has evolved its device software over a few years and developed its user interface.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.