Google runs a special program for its Pixel smartphones that aims to introduce new features and improvements, so users can enjoy their devices more comfortably. To do so, the company has introduced two QPR (Quarterly platform release) updates already. The third beta program is also running.
And continuing it, Google has released a new update as Android 13 QPR3 beta 3.1. Most probably, it will be the end of the Android 13 QPR beta 3 because the earlier beta program i.e., QPR3 beta 2, was completed in just two updates. And it is expected that it will be fully completed by June. The last software update for the Android 13 QPR program will be dropped on the first Monday of next month.
What is new in Android 13 QPR3 beta 3.1?
The latest software, Android 13 OPR3 beta 3.1, is now available for all Pixel smartphones starting with Pixel 4a. The latest software update comes with version number T3B3.230413.006 and weighs 24.05MB for the Pixel 7Pro and may be available in different sizes for all other devices. The Verizon locked variant comes with a different version number, T3B3.230413.006.A1. The update is based on the March 2023 security patches.
This update is only available for users who have already enrolled in the Android beta program through their Pixel device and don’t switch to the Android 14 preview program previously.
The latest beta update of Android 13 QPR 3.1 comes with some new fixes; as per the changelog, it has fixed several UI functions, including memory leaks, notifications, app crashing, excessive battery drainage, and more. For more information, you can check the changelog below.
Android 13 QPR3 beta 3.1 changelog
- Fixed various stability issues. ( Issue #279246037 , Issue #274339025 , Issue #279301937 )
- Fixed an issue that caused the first notification in the notification shade to get stuck with an offset. ( Issue #273870112 )
- Fixed a memory leak that affected the system UI.
- Fixed an issue where the volume level that was set while TalkBack was enabled did not persist after toggling TalkBack off and on again.
- Fixed issues with the system UI that sometimes caused apps to crash.
- Fixed issues that could cause a device to crash when using the camera.
- Fixed issues that sometimes caused excessive power drain.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.