Get a sneak peek at the Samsung Galaxy A35 5G with official renderings revealing its vibrant colors and sleek appearance. In a few months, the business will also introduce the Galaxy A55 5G alongside this gadget.
Meanwhile, we can see what Samsung has in store for its 2024 mid-range lineup, as per the leaks and renderings. Three eye-catching colors—Awesome Iceblue, Awesome Lilac, and Awesome Navy—will be offered for both the Galaxy A55 and the Galaxy A35. The key island button design first seen on the Galaxy A15 and Galaxy A25, the Galaxy A35’s appearance is a reflection of its more expensive sibling.
Design renderings of the Galaxy A35:
- The gadget will include a bulge on its right edge, housing the volume and power controls, as a part of the redesigned design.
- There will be rounded edges on the smartphone, and it could feature a plastic frame.
- A LED light and a triple camera arrangement oriented vertically are features shared by several Samsung phones, including the Galaxy A35.
- The front design of the upcoming gadget has undergone a noticeable improvement.
- With the Galaxy A34, Samsung abandoned the U-shaped notch in favor of a more contemporary punch-hole camera cutout.
- Notably, the bezels surrounding the screen are slimmer than on the Galaxy A34, which is a positive development.
- Improvement is needed in the bezels, as the bottom bezel appears somewhat thicker than the bezels on the other three sides of the screen.
The Galaxy A34’s 48 MP primary camera sensor is expected to be replaced with a 50 MP sensor on the A35, according to rumors. So if there are no changes, the gadget may include two more cameras on its back, one with an 8MP sensor and the other with a 5MP sensor. The smartphone may include a 13MP camera for taking selfies and making video calls.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Thanks to “Android Headlines“
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.