A number of new smartphones are on the way from Samsung to join its Galaxy A series portfolio. Official images and details about the Samsung Galaxy A25 5G were just leaked. Furthermore, a number of certification websites, including FCC and Geekbench, have listed the Galaxy A15. After the Galaxy A1x and Galaxy A2x models, now it’s time for the Galaxy A3x model. Today, MySmartPrice and dependable leaker OnLeaks are releasing the screen specs and renders of the forthcoming Galaxy A35 5G smartphone.
Design renderings of the Galaxy A35 5G:
- The Galaxy A35 5G has rounded corners, thin bezels, and a brack design that matches prior Samsung models of 2023.
- The photographs presented clearly show a punch-hole selfie camera positioned in the center of the device’s flat display.
- On the rear, the Samsung emblem is situated at the base, and three vertically oriented camera sensors are situated in the upper left corner against a clear panel.
- A power button and subtly protruding volume controls will also be located on the right side of the frame.
- Three camera sensors are arranged vertically on the rear panel, and an LED flash is included.
- Although the gadget features a SIM tray slot on top, the bottom port has a speaker grille and a USB-C connector.
- Galaxy A35 5G will be around 161.6 x 77.9 (comprising the frame bump, it measures 78.5 mm) x 8.2 mm in size.
- For display, the gadget is said to sport a 6.6-inch flat-screen display.
Samsung Galaxy A35 Embraces Punch-Hole Display
A significant improvement is that the phone now has a small hole in its screen for the front camera. This is better than the older Galaxy A34, which had a U-shaped cutout that looks a bit old-fashioned.
Just like its predecessor, the Galaxy A34 5G, the upcoming gadget may also employ 8 GB of RAM and internal storage of 256 GB. Instead of Android 13, the newer model has high chances of shipping with the Android 14 operating system. A 5,000 mAh battery life with 25W charging support is what the manufacturer brings in for its mid-rangers every time; let’s hope for an improvement. It is rumored that the model will get a primary camera enhancement of 50 MP over the 48 MP camera sensor used in previous models.
The Galaxy A34 5G was launched around the month of March, so the successor may hit the market in March of 2024, with a price range of around Rs. 26,999. It seems more than the entire year 2024, the first quarter of the year itself will be a feast for Galaxy smartphone lovers, as the business is expected to reveal more models over that period, starting from premium to affordable ones.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.