Amidst the launch pressure of the Galaxy S24 series, we should not forget the arrival of the affordable one that is set to release very soon, the Galaxy A55. Now the gadget has leaked with three different color variants in every angle, which makes it easy to analyze its design and hardware specifications.
The upcoming model looks quite similar to the Galaxy A54 in terms of design. It seems Samsung really has a great affection for this modular design; as you look back, most of the smartphones released in 2023 have this design pattern.
- Awesome Ice Blue
- Awesome Lilac
- Awesome Navy
Design renderings of the Galaxy A55:
- The physical buttons are located on the right side of the gadget, as is customary.
- Antenna lines are seen in the renderings, indicating a metallic construction; this is considered a major revelation, as a lot of leaks suggest the arrival of a titanium frame.
- The Key Island button design surrounds the volume and power buttons with a slightly higher frame.
- The camera lenses on the phone are clearly visible when looking at it side-on.
- The frame is perfectly flat and has rounded corners, but for that small hump on the right side,
- The handset is also flat on the front and rear.
- Without a common camera housing, the rear camera array consists of three lenses that protrude independently from the back panel.
- The camera lenses stick out significantly from the body of the device.
- Adjacent to the vertical camera configuration is an LED flash.
- Its front has a large bezel surrounding a flat display.
- The chin lacks symmetrical bezels since it is somewhat thicker than the other three sides.
- Coming to the middle part, at the top of it lies the punch hole cutout intended for a selfie camera.
- Its little frame bulge is the only obvious design alteration.
Galaxy A55 technical specifications:
- Processor: Exynos 1480 CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal storage: 256 GB
- OS: Android 14 and OneUI 6.1
- Camera: 50 MP wide camera
- Battery: a 5,000 mAh battery supported by 25W fast charging.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Thanks to “Android Headlines“
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.