Samsung has revealed that the South Korean release dates for the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ are January 3, 2024. With a straightforward yet appealing design and strong use with the S Pen, these revolutionary tablets provide innovative work experiences and pleasure. Mint, lavender, and grey are the three color options for the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE+. With Samsung.com under the Galaxy Campus Store, there will be a second silver color available in addition to the standard one. Convenience and strong usability are the foundations of both models’ unique tablet experiences.
They provide IP68 water and dust resistance, making them the first in the series and enabling consumers to carry the product more freely and with more confidence. The display on the Galaxy Tab S9 FE is 10.9 inches, whereas the display on the Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ is 12.4 inches. It offers an immersive viewing experience, all thanks to its adaptive refresh rate and adjustment feature, which can change the brightness up to 90 Hz, and its vision booster function, which automatically adjusts brightness based on ambient light.
- Galaxy Tab S9 FE:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage: KRW 629,200
- 8GB RAM+256GB storage, Wi-Fi model: KRW 738,100
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, Wi-Fi model: KRW 788,700
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, 5G model: KRW 890,000
- Galaxy Tab S9 FE+:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage: KRW 799,700
- 12GB RAM+256GB storage, Wi-Fi model: KRW 939,400
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage, 5G model: KRW 959,200
- 12GB RAM+256GB storage, 5G model: KRW 1,098,900
Exchange offers for the Tab FE lineup:
- With the release of the Galaxy Tab FE range, Samsung Electronics introduced a “Trade-in” program.
- When consumers return their old tablet, they will receive compensation for some of the used cost of the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Tab S9 FE+.
- The previously used Galaxy Tab S7 FE and Galaxy Tab S6 Lite will earn you an extra 100,000 won in compensation, while the Galaxy Tab A Series will earn you an additional 70,000 won.
- The “trade-in” program is also open to tablet owners from other firms.
- Visit Samsung.com to learn more specifics on other compensation methods and amounts.
The 2024 Galaxy Academy event:
To commemorate the release of the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Tab S9 FE+, Samsung will host the “2024 Galaxy Academy” from January 3 to March 31 of 2024. To start, you may save up to 77% on a genuine accessory like the “Keyboard Book Cover” or “Smart Book Cover,” which increase the Galaxy Tab’s mobility and productivity.
Get up to 75% off on the “S Pen Creator Edition,” designed for both drawing and writing, as well as the “S Pen” offered in collaboration with writing instrument brands like “Monami,” “Lami,” and “Staedtler.” There are other incentives for using material, from education to entertainment, such as one-year access for Hancom Docs, a four-month free trial for YouTube Premium, and a one-year pass for Samsung Udu. A two-month trial voucher for YES24 Crema Club.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.