Today, a fresh installment in the display lineup has been introduced; Samsung has launched a new UHD monitor specifically targeted at the fraternity of content creators, graphic designers & creative professionals.
This lineup is named ViewFinity, which is the combination of the mentioned two words, and Samsung explains it as ‘The Value of Infinite Viewing Experience.’
According to Samsung, this monitor has the following features & benefits:
- ViewFinity S8 is available in 32” and 27” models.
- It has a Pro-grade UHD resolution with a wide color gamut(which describes a range of colors within the spectrum of colors or color space.
- Up to one billion colors are projected in crystal clarity on the IPS panel, which helps in complex visual projects.
- It can reproduce more than 2,000 colors.
- Eco Savings Plus technology provides up to a 10% reduction in power consumption.
- It can be used as a simplified workstation for home or the office by connecting the monitor with a single USB Type-C cable which provides fast-charging up to 90W power & fast internet up to 10Gbps speed.
- It is space-efficient as it has a compatible VESA design (VESA is a standard used for TV wall mounts and wall mounting systems, adapted by most TV brands). This will help in places where space is a luxury and keep the mess at a minimum.
Also, for environment cautious people, Samsung has developed and applied a new material made with repurposed ocean-bound plastics to reduce marine waste and minimize the environmental footprint better than last year.
“ViewFinity is the summation of Samsung’s goal to deliver the most precise and functional monitors to businesses who require pinpoint accuracy and consistency throughout their work,” We are proud to offer this monitor to designers, artists, and professionals who will use our technology to create new ideas and experiences that realize their full potential.”
-Hyesung Ha, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.
This lineup has newly released models and others, all with QHD or higher resolution, namely –
2022 models (S80PB, S61B) and 2021 models (S95UA, S80UA, S80A, S70A, S65UA, S60UA, S60A).
ViewFinity S8 will be available globally from the end of June, with launch schedules varying by region.
This monitor is an addition to the users who want to create high-quality content with the minimum hassle of space and management and entrusted safety measures.
We have also simplified certifications and their meaning for the users below-
- It is PANTONE™ Validated and PANTONE™ SkinTone™ Validated.
- PANTONE is the global authority on color and the creator of the PANTONE Matching System (PMS) and PANTONE SkinTone colors. Pantone, SkinTone Validated is an extension of Pantone Validated, a certification program that highlights whether an electronic display or print device can authentically reproduce the color standards from the Pantone Matching System
- It has a certification from TÜV Rheinland for Intelligent Eye Care, Adaptive Picture for optimized quality in any viewing environment, Eye Saver Mode, and Flicker-Free technology.
- Samsung claims it is the world’s first UL-verified Glare-Free monitor, meaning it has been tested for safety standards.UL is a global safety certification company.
It also is TCO certified, a global sustainability certification for IT products.
Sources & References :