Samsung has announced that the company will maintain its Galaxy Store and Themes services. Due to this, the services related to these applications will be suspended for some hours.
The Korean giant has published a notice where it mentions that it will do the maintenance of these services on Tuesday next week. According to the information, these applications will be down between 2:30 and 5:30 (GMT+5:30). The time indicated confirms that Indian users will be affected. However, it is not clear whether this will affect only India or some other countries.
You can’t do all these things during maintenance.
During the maintenance, you will not be able to do any of these functions, including
- Download and update all apps or content through Galaxy Store or Galaxy Themes will be temporarily suspended.
- Emergency and security updates provided by Samsung Galaxy devices are temporarily suspended.
- Access is not possible if you move directly from the other apps to the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Themes.
- Galaxy Store that can be accessed from manufacturers other than Samsung is not available either, and download and update of Galaxy Store or Galaxy Themes apps or content are stopped.
- Access to Galaxy Store and Galaxy Themes or use of Galaxy Store and Galaxy Themes servers is temporarily suspended.
It is also worth noticing that the maintenance work may take more time to complete, so it is good to keep updated on all the necessary stuff so you don’t get into any trouble. The most important thing is that you will not be able to download any official firmware file during the work.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.