A significant upgrade for Samsung’s well-known software, Galaxy Enhance-X, which uses artificial intelligence (AI) to improve images and videos, was just released. Samsung promises to elevate your visual content with the new capabilities included in One UI 6. The UI revamp is among the update’s noteworthy adjustments. The UI of the app has been reorganized by Samsung to accommodate the new functionality. The functions have been categorized, and buttons have been positioned appropriately, replacing the bottom bar’s shortcuts for the different tasks.
Experience the newer Galaxy Enhance-X features:
A set of new features that aim to increase your photographic experience to a great extent through AI,
- Sky Guide: This program recognizes stars, galaxies, nebulas, clusters, and constellations by analyzing images of the stars.
- 24 hour time-lapse: Although this function has also long been included in the default Gallery app for Samsung phones, it transforms static images into, well, 24-hour timelapses.
- Single Take: With only one press of the shutter, users of contemporary Galaxy smartphones may take a variety of photographs and films. Now that Galaxy Enhance-X is available, you can use Single Take on previously created videos and motion pictures. Single Take is a feature of the Camera app.
- Slow-mo: By producing additional frames, the Galaxy Enhance-X can now convert brief video clips into slow-motion movies.
- Long Exposure: This function, as its name implies, allows situations in video clips that are less than 60 seconds to be given a long exposure effect.
- Clean Lens: This function may remove fingerprint smudges from the camera lens, restoring clarity to blurry photographs.
- Denoise: Galaxy Enhance-X may improve the quality of images by removing noise.
The Galaxy Enhance-X App v2.0.27 update is now available
Version 2.0.27 of the firmware is included in the update that was released for the Galaxy EnhanceX application. Though users won’t receive any new features with the most recent update, there’s a good chance that the internal workings of the program will receive appropriate improvements as the company hasn’t included a changelog with the release.
Users of Samsung smartphones may now effortlessly install the most recent version of Galaxy Enhance X from the Galaxy Store by downloading it first. To install the program, sideload it into your phone by downloading the APK file from APKMirror.
Who can utilize the Galaxy Enhance-X feature?
As of now, the Galaxy Enhance-X is now limited to Samsung flagship phones like the Galaxy S23 series. The Galaxy S22, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy Z Fold 5, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy A54, Galaxy A53, Galaxy A34, Galaxy A33, Galaxy M54, Galaxy M53, Galaxy M34, and Galaxy M33 are all expected to get the feature. Talks are going on there for the Galaxy A53 and Galaxy A54 to support the update.
However, you will need to have Android 14/One UI 6 in order to use the app on both the A53 and A54 models. Things have not yet been cleared for the mid-rangers from Samsung, but the list is said to expand to the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A52s.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!