Samsung’s smartwatches provide numerous user-friendly features, including interactive functions. The company has introduced some high-end hardware capabilities exclusively for Galaxy watches, such as Google’s WearOS and Samsung’s One UI, in their new generation watches like Galaxy Watch 4.
The Galaxy Watch Plugin app updates for Galaxy Watch 4 Series
The Galaxy Watch 4 Plugin application’s new update is now available on the Play Store. The latest update comes with version number 220.127.116.1140751. According to the changelog, the latest update fixes an error; however, it doesn’t elaborate on it as the update is available on Play Store, so it can be easily downloaded by any Android user who has Android 6.0 or above running devices.
The Galaxy watch4 PluginPlugin is the app application which works as a key component for the Galaxy Wearable application. This application provides more convenience for the working of the main watch application. To use it more accurately, you must have to allow permission of wearable applications from the Android settings in Android 6.0.
To run the app smoothly you have to give these permissions:
- Location: this permission enables the app to search nearby devices for a watch through Bluetooth
- storage: This permission allows the app to transmit and receive the stored files with the watch.
- Telephone: This permission helps to check device – unique identification information for updating apps and installing pluginplugin apps
- Contacts: This is used to provide services that need to be synced with accounts using Samsung account information
- Calendar: This helps to synchronize schedules with watch
- SMS: Used to synchronize SMS with watch
- Call logs: It used to synchronize Call logs with watch.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.