In a creative partnership, Samsung Electronics and Netflix have brought the captivating dream of “Squid Game” to life with “Squid Game: The Trials,” an exciting real-world experience. With its cutting-edge Smart TVs and Galaxy smartphones, the tech giant is elevating this pop-up event and resulting in an unprecedented interactive pop culture sensation. Samsung is giving fans an opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the world of the game by combining the critically renowned “Squid Game” series with its state-of-the-art consumer technology.
This collaboration demonstrates how committed both businesses are to providing cutting-edge entertainment to a worldwide customer base. A unique experience that takes guests through the famous sets and allows them to play in activities derived from and inspired by the programs is now available to fans of the Netflix mega-hit series “Squid Game” and “Squid Game: The Challenge.”
Experience Squid Game with Samsung’s products:
- Throughout each game, “Squid Game: The Trials” makes use of Samsung’s state-of-the-art TVs and Galaxy mobile devices to deliver an incredibly immersive experience.
- The Samsung flagship Neo QLED 8K, 4K, and The Frame are positioned to heighten the intensity and thrill of the games.
- Visitors may take advantage of a variety of experiences with the Galaxy Z Flip5 and Galaxy S23 Ultra to enjoy Samsung’s most recent mobile innovation.
- Samsung offers users the chance to explore the newest technology by fusing their main features with the most iconic moments from “Squid Game.”
- With hyperlapse video and excellent photography, the Galaxy S23 Ultra will record crucial gaming moments while engaging in the most famous Red Light and Green Light of “Squid Game.”
- The S Pen’s accuracy makes it an essential tool in the Digital Dalgona Challenge, enabling players to immerse themselves in the pressure-sensitive and mentally taxing chore of carving tiny forms out of the Korean sweet.
- With five challenging stages, users may play the game on the immersive ultra-wide screen of the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
- You may email or use Quick Share to share and download photos from both games instantly.
- Users can shoot hands-free pictures from various perspectives using the FlexCam on the Galaxy Z Flip 5 and download them to be framed at the FlexCam Selfie Kiosk.
- After the games, participants can retire to the VIP area, where an oversized 85-inch class screen from The Frame shows the current challenges.
- The TV provides a high-end visual experience that imitates the dominant atmosphere of the Front Man’s quarters in the series thanks to its anti-reflection and matte display technologies.
Stephanie Choi, EVP and Head of Marketing for Mobile Experience Business at Samsung Electronics, said, Samsung’s longstanding relationship with Netflix is based on a shared purpose, which is to fuel passions and help people discover new worlds. It is through our open and collaborative relationship that we are able to open portals into new and immersive experiences.”
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.