Do you want to learn about the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4’s flex mode, and want to enable for other applications, here we will share you how to enable it.
You want to make the most of your time while still taking use of everything your Galaxy smartphone has to offer. You can do just that with the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4. There are several methods to see your information, including Flex Mode, App continuity, and Multi window, which allows you to run multiple apps simultaneously.
What is Flex Mode?
Flex Mode allows you to view your screen from various angles. Additionally, the phone’s robust construction enables continuous folding and unfolding throughout the day, so you don’t have to be concerned about how frequently you bend or flex your smartphone.
Comfortable hands-free viewing allows it all at its easiness. Flex Mode with optimized UI offers upper screen viewing while bottom screen controls. Free-standing angles of the device are from 75 to 115 degrees to support your work and playtime. You can enjoy a hands-free camera experience by capturing life moments even without a tripod.
How To Enable Flex Mode On Galaxy Z Fold 4 & Flip 4
On certain models, Flex mode includes a new feature called the Flex mode panel. This handy panel will appear when you open certain apps, so you can quickly adjust the screen’s brightness and control the volume.
- On the Galaxy Z Fold4, or Z Flip4,
- Navigate to and open Settings.
- Swipe to and tap Advanced features, and then tap Labs.
- Tap Flex mode panel.
- Tap the switch next to an app to turn on its Flex mode panel.
- Next, navigate to and open that app, and then fold your device to view the app in Flex mode.
- You’ll see the Flex mode panel on the bottom part of the screen. Use the panel to open notifications, take screenshots, adjust the brightness, and adjust the sound. On the Z Fold4, you can also use the new touchpad icon (the rightmost icon) to navigate the screen like on a PC.
Which Application Support Flex Mode?
Flex mode is compatible with select apps, but more apps are being updated to take advantage of Flex mode, so compatibility will increase over time. If you experience any issues with apps, be sure to send some feedback to the developers so they can add support.
Currently, the apps that support the multi-window feature will also support the Flex Mode.
- Google Drive
- Galaxy Store
- Galaxy Wearable
- Game Launcher
- Video Player
- Video Call apps support Flex mode.
- And Many more.