The Google support site recently unveiled the latest update for the Google Play system, including the highly anticipated July 2023 update.
It’s important to note that these updates are not exclusive to a specific product category but apply to a wide range of devices. This update covers a diverse ecosystem of devices from smartphones and tablets to Android TV and Google TV devices, vehicles equipped with Android Auto, wearables running on Wear OS, and computers and tablets powered by Chrome OS.
Both Google and the Google Play Store and Google Play Services play vital roles in delivering these Android operating system updates, ensuring that users across various devices can benefit from the latest features and enhancements.
Here is the complete list of fixes, improvements and other news, as illustrated directly by Big G:
Connectivity of the device
- [Wear] New features to allow Google and third-party app developers to support device connectivity related processes in their apps.[ 3]
- [Phone] We’re adding a way to share your valuables in Google Wallet.[ 3]
Management of the system
- [Auto, PC, Phone, TV, Wear] Updates to system management services that improve stability.[ 3]
- [Auto, PC, Smartphone, TV, Wear] Bug fixes related to system management and diagnostics services.[ 3]
Availability via Google Play Services version 23.26 updated on 05/07/2023
How to install Google system updates
Google system updates are automatically installed on all affected products by default. Each user can change their preferences by entering:
- Settings Google.
- Other System Services Updates.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.