Once you capture a screenshot you’ll be presented with the following options:
- Smart Capture Allows you to capture parts of the screen that are hidden.
- Tag Tag photos to easily group or search for them later.
- After making the desired changes to the screenshot, tap one of the following:
- Save To view the screenshot you’ve taken, navigateGallery AlbumsScreenshots.
- Samsung One UI 5.1 Features & Changelog: Check Here
- Samsung improves connectivity features in One UI 5.1
- Samsung brings Android 13 update for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy S21 user experience getting worse due to battery drain and overheating issue
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy A52 grabs January 2023 update in Australia