Everything indicates that Exynos is losing the battle from Qualcomm. Samsung has been relying on its own Exynos chipset for the high-end for years, something that does not seem to be coming to fruition.
According to Korean media, we can learn about Samsung’s plans for the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S24 and future high-end devices. We tell you that Exynos is out of the equation.
The media in charge of filtering the information has confirmed that Samsung has made an important decision with Exynos and the future Galaxy. The company would stop using its own chips during the year 2023 and 2024, at least for flagship smartphone series.
The reason is not known and there are more questions than answers in this whole matter. What is quite likely, if this decision were to be made, is that Qualcomm would be in charge of providing the Galaxy of 2023 and 2024.
We know that users always want to use Qualcomm snapdragon chipset in their flagship smartphones. So that may be reason Samsung finally stop using own Xynos chipset.
- Samsung One UI 5.1 Features & Changelog: Check Here
- Samsung improves connectivity features in One UI 5.1
- Samsung brings Android 13 update for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy S21 user experience getting worse due to battery drain and overheating issue
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy A52 grabs January 2023 update in Australia