Recently, according to several media reports, the Samsung Health beta (v6.22.0.069) app has confirmed Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. It’s not new that Samsung has leaked the unreleased devices in their beta apps. They have done this previously too. This time it’s the Galaxy Watch 5 series.
- Advertisement -
Here are the expected features and information about the upcoming Galaxy Watch 5 series:
- It will be ditching the rotating bezel(devices can be controlled up to a point without touching the screen).
- Beta health app list Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro but no Classic.
- The beta is currently messing battery drain of the Galaxy Watch 4
- There is no physical bezel, but a capacitive or visual bezel is possible, like the Tizen-powered Galaxy Watch Active 2.
- Competition with the upcoming Google Pixel Watch.
- Developing under codename heart S SM-R90X, Heart L SM-R91X.
- It could be coming with a temperature sensor.
- Will sport Google Wear OS 3.0 or One UI Watch 4.5.
- It could release this year in August.
- The ‘Classic’ name could be removed.
- Galaxy watch 5 Pro could be equipped with a 572 mAH battery.
- It could sport a sapphire glass and titanium frame.
These are reported from several media reports from major players in tech reporting; however, it will only get clear after its release.