Samsung has started rolling out the Beta version of One UI 4.5 for Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic. The firmware version released in South Korea is R890XXU1ZVE7 and will soon see other regions.
However, it’s only available on the Wear OS platform for Samsung devices. Samsung has been consistent in updating the Galaxy Watch 4 series after switching to Google Wear OS.
This update has started in S.Korea and is available for download through the beta program. The changelog mentions this update has brought in a few new updated skins and a new look, and accessibility support; here are the new features:
- New Duo Edge and Box faces
- Updated watch faces new Dial, Background Animals. Index, characters, and colors.
- The new interface in the Contacts section and the use of dual sim.
- Agif support for notification for real-time play.
- Alarm settings improved for Date, Name, Snooze, etc.
- Improvements in keyboard, voice input, and writing experience.
- Better notification for subtext support
Users can opt-in for this program by going to the Samsung Members app and registering for the Beta program. The customer will need a Galaxy phone, Galaxy Watch, and Samsung account. Once Samsung selects the customer, then you can opt-in for this program.
However few points to keep in mind before enrolling with this program is you can not opt-out once you have downloaded this program, it won’t revert and keep in mind that beta programs may contain bugs, glitches, and abnormalities and is a testing phase.