Samsung has started rolling out the Beta version of One UI 4.5 for Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic. The firmware version released in South Korea is R890XXU1ZVE7 and will soon see other regions.
- Advertisement -
However, it’s only available on the Wear OS platform for Samsung devices. Samsung has been consistent in updating the Galaxy Watch 4 series after switching to Google Wear OS.
This update has started in S.Korea and is available for download through the beta program. The changelog mentions this update has brought in a few new updated skins and a new look, and accessibility support; here are the new features:
- New Duo Edge and Box faces
- Updated watch faces new Dial, Background Animals. Index, characters, and colors.
- The new interface in the Contacts section and the use of dual sim.
- Agif support for notification for real-time play.
- Alarm settings improved for Date, Name, Snooze, etc.
- Improvements in keyboard, voice input, and writing experience.
- Better notification for subtext support
Users can opt-in for this program by going to the Samsung Members app and registering for the Beta program. The customer will need a Galaxy phone, Galaxy Watch, and Samsung account. Once Samsung selects the customer, then you can opt-in for this program.
However few points to keep in mind before enrolling with this program is you can not opt-out once you have downloaded this program, it won’t revert and keep in mind that beta programs may contain bugs, glitches, and abnormalities and is a testing phase.