Recently, Verizon, T-Mobile & Carrier Unlocked have released updates for the Galaxy Note 20 5G & Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, consisting of Android Security Patch Level: June 2022 with Software Version/firmware build no. N981USQU2FVEB for Verizon & N986U1UEU2FVEB for T-Mobile, respectively.
Verizon named this update ‘System Update 25’ for the series & informed that this software update provides performance improvements and the latest Android security patches for your device.
Following are the models for the Galaxy Note 20 5G series and their updated Firmware build no. for Verizon:
- Galaxy Note20 5G (SM-N981US) N981USQU2FVEB
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986US) N986USQU2FVEB
Users have received the update for T-Mobile & have posted screenshots on Reddit.
Following are the models for the Galaxy Note 20 5G series and their updated Firmware build no. for T-mobile:
The update has a size of 1064.42 MB
- Galaxy Note20 5G (SM-N981U) N981USQU2FVEB
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986U) N986USQU2FVEB
Following are the models for the Galaxy note 20 5G series and their updated firmware build no. for the U1(unlocked) versions which have a size of 1039.69 MB :
- Galaxy Note20 5G (SM-N981U) N981U1UEU2FVEB
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986U) N986U1UEU2FVEB
The user has also posted screenshots on the Samsung Community.
Changelog translated for Verizon, T-Mobile & U1: Both carrier networks received the same improvements for Galaxy Note 20 5G & Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- The overall stability of the device has been improved.
- The security of the device has been improved.
- The camera’s functions have been improved.
- The Night portrait feature has been enhanced.
The update is for security and privacy issues fix but is not limited to it, and it can also include general bug fixes and device stability improvements. This update brings security level issues resolved by Google and UI-related fixes by Samsung.
Users can check for the latest software update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install or turning auto-updates or notifications on in the settings of your device.
Sources & References :