A couple of days ago, the Galaxy S22 Series received the latest security update in Europe and S.Korea. Now, the series will get the most recent upgrade Security patch Level: August 2022 for T-Mobile. The overhaul is for the carrier-locked models of the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra devices in the USA. The upgrade brings 546.69 MB of moderate download size.
This upgrade overhaul has been tried to optimize for gadget execution, resolve known issues and apply the most recent security patches. Please check your devices and turn on notifications for updates.
Galaxy S22 and their upgraded Firmware T-Mobile:
- Galaxy S22 Ultra (SM-S908U) S908USQU2AVG6
- Galaxy S22+ (SM-S906U) S906USQU2AVG6
- Galaxy S22 (SM-S901U) S901USQU2AVG6
This program upgrade gives execution advancements and the most recent Android security patches for the device, bearing two standard improvements;
- Overall stability of functions improved.
- The security of the device has been improved.
- The Google patch fixes many vulnerabilities known as CVEs along with Samsung’s Security Maintenance Release (SMR) for the device-specific UI improvements.
The August 2022 Firmware also fixes about 24 Android operating system vulnerabilities and 31 security improvements introduced by Samsung for the One UI interface and some of its apps – improves the Bluetooth connection, applies three fixes for Samsung DeX, and fixes a potential Samsung Knox vulnerability, and also makes improvements to Smart View and the Phone app.
The USA-organized carriers such as T-Mobile, as a rule, give the software program overhaul to the clients, not at all like the unlocked smartphones that gadget manufacturers provide.
The carrier-locked smartphones get the computer program overhaul after 3 step process: Manufacturer testing, Inner Network Testing, and Administrative approval.
Steps to download and install the locked T mobile carrier:
- First of all, go to the Settings
- Then find the Software update options and
- After that, Tap on Download and install.