Samsung in recent years has proved to be one of the most attentive companies to the issue of updates and with the release of the final version of Android 13 now imminent, the Korean giant is also preparing to launch its new interface: we are talking about One UI 5.0.
In recent weeks we have had several news regarding the development of the first builds of the One UI 5 by Samsung. The One UI is the software interface made by Samsung to customize Android, and the fifth generation corresponds to the Android 13-based version.
A few days ago we had the first sightings and now it’s official: Samsung officially announced the One UI 5 Beta for its Galaxy S22. This means that all models in the series, namely the Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra will be able to experience the novelties of the One UI 5 with their hand.
Here Is One UI 5.0 Insight:
- New possibilities for customizing the user interface. There will be 16 different themes based on specific shades. New customization options for widgets as well.
- New customizations of language and sounds. You will be able to set different languages on different apps.
- The dashboard arrives to see all security options quickly.
- New options are coming for the camera. Pro and Pro Video shooting modes are also coming.
- More accessibility options.
Samsung has announced that the One UI 5 beta with Android 13 for its Galaxy S22 is officially available to U.S., South Korean and German users. Nothing to do therefore for United Kingdom: to date we do not know if in the future there will be the possibility of trying the beta of the One UI 5.0 also from us or it will be necessary to wait for the release of the final version.
For more details on the availability of the One UI 5 beta and how to install it, we suggest you refer to our in-depth analysis at this address.