Samsung’s developer team announced that they have kicked off the One UI 5.0 for smartphones in the Samsung Galaxy S22 series, the new version of the Korean giant’s custom interface based on Android 13.
Starting with the design, the display of notifications has been slightly optimized compared to the previous version. In fact, new icons stand out, as well as quick settings, which have benefited from a small makeover.
The company has also added OCR (Optical Character Recognition), which is the tool that allows you to copy text from images.
With this new One UI 5.0 skin, many features have been added, which you will see in the device settings, you will find one of those features in the phone call / contact application. In previous version of One UI you could select only one background for all contacts but in One UI 5 you can set different image for individual contact.
One UI 5.0: How To Add Custom Call Background Or Photo For Individual Contacts: If you want to change or put a custom background or that person’s photo, follow the steps below…
One UI 5.0: How To Set Photo On Call Background
- Tap on ‘Phone or Contact‘ App;
- Click on your favourite contact;
- Now click on ‘i’ button icon;
- Tap on ‘Edit’ icon at the bottom;
- Tap on ‘View More’ for expand more options;
- Scroll down and click on ‘Call Background’ option;
- Now tap on ‘Background’ option;
- You have to default featured background;
- But you want to select a photo. Tap on ‘+’ icon;
- Click on ‘Select From Gallery’ option;
- And choose your favourite photo;
- You can also adjust the photo via moving with fingers;
- Now tap on ‘Set as call background’;