Samsung’s developer team announced that they have kicked off the One UI 5.0 for smartphones in the Samsung Galaxy S22 series, the new version of the Korean giant’s custom interface based on Android 13.
- Advertisement -
With the One UI 5.0, Samsung also added new 12 color palette under the setting. The “Color Palette” is essentially a pack of colors derived from your wallpaper. Those colors are then used throughout the UI of the phone.
In this tutorial, we’ll go over how to modify the color of your apps on a Samsung Galaxy mobile running Android 13 and Samsung One UI version 5 or later. You can change your device’s look and feel by applying new color palettes. The new Color Palette feature in Android 13 allows you to alter the color of app icons on devices like Samsung Galaxy smartphones with One UI 5.
One UI 5.0: How to use Colot Palettes
- Pinch on the ‘Home Screen’ Or, go to Settings & click on Wallpaper & Style.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Colour Palette‘.
- Now you many more options
- In Color Palette.
- Scroll over and you can also choose 16 different design
- Tap on the Colour Palette you want to use.
- Now click on Apply.