Battery status is a function that Samsung offers that, as we are all aware, may show either the precise battery life or the battery status. In this post, I’ll also demonstrate – How to check the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4′ batteries.
Because nearly all of the Samsung Galaxy phone on the market use lithium batteries, battery performance degrades with time. These batteries’ ageing, reduced charging capacity, and increased charge cycles are an issue. Despite the fact that Android offers a lot of energy-related data, there is no independent mechanism to assess battery utilisation.
How To Check Galaxy Z Fold 4 & Flip 4 Battery Health
One of the easiest ways to check the battery health of your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4 have the Samsung Members App.
- First your device have Samsung Members Application
- However, if it is not available on your phone, please click here to download.
- If you open first time the app, so need to sign in with Samsung account.
- Now Click the “Get Help” button at the bottom of the screen,
- Then click “Go to Phone Support”.
- Choose “Interactive checks”.
- In the upper left corner, click Battery.
- Here you can view information about the battery of your Galaxy phone, such as: Battery charging, service life, capacity and power.
- You will get the following battery life or condition results: