Two weeks after the launch of the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta program for Samsung Galaxy A52 smartphones, there is an indiscretion that gives a precise indication of when the new version of the operating system will arrive on the South Korean manufacturer’s mid-range devices.
Meanwhile, the development journey continues and, since yesterday, users in possession of one of the Galaxy A52 participating in the preview program have started receiving beta 2 of the One UI 5.0 based on Android 13, currently available to Indian users.
The latest One UI 5.0 beta 2 fixes issues related to the home screen and wallpaper crashing, multitasking gestures, photo editor, and much more.
To further enhance the security and stability of your phone, it also instals the Android security patch for October 2022. With firmware version A525FXXU4ZVJ2, you may determine the most recent beta builds for your Galaxy A52 smartphone in India.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed the issue draw option in photo editor
- Fixed the issue two finger swipe up for split screen not working
- Fixed the issue Bluetooth doesn’t display in the quick toolbar
- Fixed crash of OneUI Home and then, restart itself
- Fixed crash of Settings app on trying to open Connections
- Fixed crash of settings menu while opening connection
- Fixed the problem of fingerprint error on black screen setting
- Fixed the problem of no vibration on performing the home gesture
- Fixed Wallpaper bug
- Other minor bug fixes
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.