Samsung’s developers continues to work on the update that will bring to the various smartphones of the company One UI 5, the new version of the custom interface of the Korean giant based on Android 13.
The company has released a new beta 5 of One UI 5.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S22 series the update in question brings the firmware to the ZVJA version and its availability has been reported in China. The update has a “weight” of 471MB, brings with it the August security patches and introduces several improvements, as well as the resolution of various bugs encountered by users.
According to the changelog, the South Korean giant removes Bixby Text call feature with the latest One UI 5.0 beta 5 update, and comes with various fixes, which is mention below…
- Fixed the issue of forced closing of watch plugin
- Fixed the problem of camera auto focus failure and poor image quality when using focus question.
- Fixed the problem of phone restart
- Fixed an issue where fingerprints could not be added
- Fixed the issue of no unlock sound
- Fixed the problem that the sound is still loud after the call sound is adjusted
- Fixed the problem of incomplete wallpaper display -Fixed the problem that “Close All” is not displayed in the multitasking list interface
- Fixed the issue that the app was forced to close when editing pictures
- Removed Bixby text call
At the moment, there is new information that the Korean giant will start releasing the stable version of One UI 5 with Android 13 before the end of this month, but without a doubt the optimization work is progressing at a fast pace and therefore, it will take a few weeks. The first “lucky” within can start receiving the desired update.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.