Samsung launched the One UI 5.0 beta program in August and started with the Galaxy S22. Recently, the South Korean giant released the One UI 5 beta program for its handful of Galaxy smartphones in some regions.
Galaxy S20 One UI 5 Beta 2 Update
However, the company has already announced the first beta of One UI 5 for Galaxy S20 in Korea and has now started to roll out the second beta version for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra is available to enrolled users in South Korea.
One UI 5.0 Beta 2 in question brings the firmware to the ZVJ8 version and its availability has been reported in the South Korea. The update has a “weight” of 862MB, brings with it the October security patches
- Main changes/improvements
- Multi-window operation error such as screen malfunction in PIP mode
- Screen recording function error
- Error occurs when entering Samsung phone settings
- Several home screens, such as the home screen being briefly displayed in landscape mode when horizontal rotation is off face error
- Recent app screen and icon errors
- Wi-Fi connection related errors
- Error when entering connection setting and setting termination after switching network mode Samsung Accessory Service terminates and cannot be connected when the watch is connected
- Many other improvements
- When the Samsung Card Shopping App Back key is closed, it does not close (pop-up does not occur)
- NH Cockbank can’t log in
- TeamViewer Remote Control: No other device connected Chromecast (TV) device not connected from media output
- Security WiFi app stopped (requires reinstallation after uninstalling the app)
- Charging tube that marked “Ultra-fast charging,” “Fast charging” by charging type Notification text is changed to “Charging” after a certain period of time and displayed (concept change, not an issue)
- App does not run when “Open Bixby Routine” is fired with Bixby Voice (existing “Bixby” Change the app name from “Broutine” to “Mode”)
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.