Samsung has started distributing the second beta of One UI 5 for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 in the Unites States, the update build number is ZVJ9 and size around 385MB only. The update also mentions October 2022 security patch.
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Video Editor effect & tone error after confirmation of preview
- Camera Rear Selfie conversion icon display error
- Wallpaper cover home screen preview image and actual application difference
- Camera AR emoji camera screen error
- A screen error occurs when switching preview. after shooting photos and videos using Flex mode in Camera
- Camera Preview stopped and Camera failed error
- Other minor bug fixes
- Known Issues
- Launcher, home screen, and Navigation key is smal
- Settings menu UI error and Exception occurred when Ethernet menu ON /OFF
Samsung Rolls Out Beta 2 Of One UI 5.0 For Galaxy Z Flip 3 In Korea [Oct. 18th]
Recently, Samsung announced the One UI beta program for its latest foldable – Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4; however, the previous models have won the race. But now the company rolled out the second beta of the One UI 5.0 based on Android 13 for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 smartphone. The first version of the operating system was made available last week.
- Advertisement -
The latest beta update is currently available to model owners in Korea. We expect Samsung will soon distribute the update to other markets where the One UI beta program is available.
The One UI 5.0 Beta 2 for Galaxy Z Flip 3 comes with the firmware version ending in ZVJ9. And also the same security package as the last one. The new software focuses mainly on bug fixes and other problems.
The latest beta fixes the sound error when checking a video preview in the editor after using the Effect & Tone effect. The new software also fixes a display error related to the back selfie icon.
- Advertisement -
Samsung also fixed an alignment error between the cover and the main screen when applying the wallpaper of the initial image. Camera failures were also fixed with this latest software update. For example, Samsung mentioned that some bugs have not yet been fixed, including problems in the TeamViewer application. Some mobile phones also have difficulties when using the secure folder feature. These errors should be solved soon.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.