Samsung has already confirmed the arrival of Android 13 for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 in December 2022 via the timeline. The company could soon release stable One UI 5 for the device because the fifth beta update has begun to roll out.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3’s fifth beta update is currently available in India with a firmware version ending ZVK3. It also brings the latest November 2022 security patch.
- Advertisement -
According to the One UI 5 beta 5th changelog, it fixes the screen blinking issue. The My Files app and music widget expansion on the lock screen while using Good Lock fixed. The update also fixes system UI crashes, and Memory leak issues while using the Camera app’s Pro mode have been resolved.
Bugs that have been fixed
- The screen blinks while running the screen comfortably at low light
- The music widget is expanded on the lock screen while using Good Lock
- Not searched with file name in Myfiles
- System UI ANR
- Camera App Update
- Crash occurs when you open as soon as you run the lock setting status
- Camera Pro / Pro video memory leak problem
- Other minor bug fixes
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.