Samsung is releasing the Android 13 update to the Galaxy devices back to back. A single day goes by when Samsung updates all of its devices. Nowadays, the company has more focused on distributing the One UI 5.0 update to eligible Galaxy devices. The Korean giant is now serving the update more assertively to keep this aggression on the way. It has now rolled out the latest Android update for three other Galaxy devices, including Galaxy A23, Galaxy A22, and Galaxy M22.
The new update brings the support of One UI 5.0 based on Android 13; Samsung has started the rollout of the stable update with the Galaxy S22 device and then continues the distribution to other devices. The latest One UI update brings some new improvements to the user interface, which enhance the overall look of the visual interface. It also includes several new functions which are added under the several built-in apps, including Camera, Gallery, Samsung dex, Samsung Keyboard and more.
Samsung released One UI 5.0 for Galaxy A23, Galaxy A22, and Galaxy M22
- Samsung Galaxy A23: The device is now receiving the latest Android 13 update; users who own this device can identify the latest software update by checking its firmware version number A235FXXU1BVK8 (LTE variant). Notably, the 5G variant of the device is also receiving the One UI 5.0 update, which carries the build number A236BXXU2BVK7. Users who own this device in Russia and some parts of Europe can download the latest update on their Galaxy A23 device.
- Samsung Galaxy A22: This device was launched back in 2021 and came with Android 11 pre-installed; now, it is receiving the second major OS update in the form of Android 13. Currently, the One UI 5.0 update for Galaxy devices is available in several European countries, including Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Czech Republic, and the Nordic region. It could be expanded to other countries soon. Users who own Galaxy A22 smartphones can identify the latest update by the firmware number A225FXXU3CVK3. Notably, the update also includes the October 2022 security patch.
- Samsung Galaxy M22: The device is the rebranded version of A22, which is available in some European regions. The device was launched in the year 2021 and came with Android 11 on board. Now Samsung has also released the Android 13 update for the device. Currently, the update is available in some European countries, including France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, the Netherlands, and the UK. However, it is expected to expand all over Europe in the coming days. The update can be identified by its build number M225FVXXU4CVK3. It also includes the October 2022 security patch.
How to Install
- First, go to system settings, then
- Click on the Software update menu
- Then click on the Download and Install button, it will start downloading and get installed automatically.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.