Samsung Electronics US has recently announced the winners of the fifth edition of its annual Best of Galaxy Store Awards. These awards have been distributed this year to recognize the best mobile applications, games, podcasts, Bixby capsules, and digital content available for Galaxy smartphone devices. Let you know that this Award ceremony was streamed on Youtube on December 6th, 2022.
In this Award ceremony, the winning speech from Sirius XM Radio inc. Joe Inzerillo, Chief of Product and Technology, has shared insight on their successful partnership with Samsung. They shared that Samsung and Sirius XM have had a close relationship since the year 2019. Since then, they have both been looking forward to creating stellar experiences and continuing the partnership in the future.
Salek Brodsky, SVP of Strategic Partnerships at Samsung Electronics, stated, “Samsung is proud to foster partnerships that touch over a billion devices across the Samsung ecosystem.” He also added that the Award ceremony is an important initiative to recognize the incredible community members, including the developers who help improve the Galaxy experience for its users worldwide.
The Award-winning developers and creators are listed below according to the categories-
- Best Theme Collection – Pengtai Interactive Advertising Co.
- Best Wallpaper Collection – Bergen
- Best Icon Pack Collection – Cogul Planet
- Best Music App – Sirius XM Streaming by Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
- Best Entertainment App – Vudu by Fandango Media
- Best Bixby Capsule – ScoreStream
- Best Bixby Developer – FareFirst by Amahop Technologies
- Best Podcast Partner – Acast
- Best Podcast – SOLAR by CurtCo Media
- Best Strategy Game – Pokémon Go by Niantic Labs, Inc.
- Best Tower Defense Game – Kingdom Guard by tap4fun
- Best MMO Game – Evony: The King’s Return by Top Games Inc.
- Game of the Year – Catalyst Black by Super Evil Megacorp
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.