Samsung distributed the Android 13 update to most of its Galaxy devices last month and continues the streak still. The company is serving the One UI 5.0 update for its remaining devices. Now the Korean giant is expanding the same update for its Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
Notably, the Android 13 update is now available in Brazil. Users who own the Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphone can identify the latest update by the firmware version number N770FXXU8HVK7. It comes with the latest security update in the form of December 2022.
Availability of Android 13 for Galaxy Note 10 lite
The Lite variant of the Galaxy Note 10 series has received the Android 13 update in different regions:
- Samsung initially released the One UI 5.0 update in Europe for the device in late November,
- Then the Android 13 update expanded to the Indian region. The update comes with November 2022 security patch.
- Now, the latest Android update is available in Brazil with a new security patch as of December 2022
What’s new in the One UI 5.0 of Galaxy Note 10 Lite
As you know, Samsung releases a new One UI with the latest Android OS update every year, and now the company has released its fifth generation UI with Android 13. The update brings improvements to the user interface design, now you will experience a smoother interface of your device, and it’s easy to customize your device, as you can now able to edit your lock screen by just touching and holding the lock screen, some more options available in the color palette.
Some new features are also introduced, like a Stacked widget, to extract text from images. The update has introduced some new options under several existing inbuilt apps like photo and video editor, Camera, Gallery, Samsung Keyboard, Settings, and more.
Moreover, the Android 13 update has a lot more features, along with the mentioned above; you can explore them by updating your device. As the update carries a new Android iteration, it is obvious that it comes in a 2 to 5 GB software package, so it is recommended that you should download the update via wifi, and your device should have charred up to 30% while updating your device.
How to Install Android 13 On Galaxy Note 10 Lite
If you are a Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphone user in Brazil, you can follow the given steps to update your phone to Android 13
- Go to the device settings
- Then click on the software updates button
- Now tap on download and install
- wait until the search is finished,
- If it shows the Android 13 update is available, tap on the install button,
- It will start downloading and get installed automatically.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.