It’s no secret that Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S23 Ultra has been the subject of much speculation and anticipation. Leaked images, rumors, and features have all been swirling around the internet as fans wait for the official launch. Now, it looks like those rumors may soon be confirmed with the news that exclusive specifications of the device have been leaked ahead of its launch.
The new Galaxy S23 Ultra is said to come with a massive 6.8-inch display, which is even bigger than the Galaxy S22 Ultra’s 6.8-inch display. The device will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor and will come with upto 16GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. The device comes with four color options – Black, Creme, Green, Lavender
In terms of cameras, the Galaxy S23 Ultra is said to feature a quad camera setup that includes a 200MP f/1.7 primary sensor, a 12MP f2.2 ultrawide sensor (120 degree), 10MP f/2.4 telephoto 3x Zoom and a 10MP f/4.9 telephoto 10x space zoom unto 100x. For selfies, there is said to be a 12MP f/2.2 selfie camera. The device can be record video 8K 30fps (Main) 4K 60fps, FHD 60 fps (main & front), and playback unto 8K 30fps.
The Galaxy S23 Ultra is also said to come with support for 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, and USB Type-C. It is expected to be powered by a 5000mAh battery and run on Android 13 out of the box. The device set to launch at February 1st and it is said to be priced at around (approximately $1,499) base.
So far, these are all the details that have revealed about the Galaxy S23 Ultra. We will share more information as soon as it becomes available.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Specs Sheet
- Dimensions: 78.1 x 163.4 x 8.9 mm
- Display: Infinity-O; 6.8° Quad HD+: 3088 × 1440p: 500ppp, 120Hz adaptive (1-120Hz) Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Gorilla Glass Victus 2, HDR10+
- RAM: 12GB/16GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB/512GB/1TB GB (No micro SD card)
- Rear Camera: 200MP (Primary camera, 85°, f/1.7, 23mm, OIS); 12MP (Ultra wide-angle lens, 120°, f/2.2, 13mm); 10 MP (Telephoto, 36°, f/2.4, 69mm, 3x Optical zoom); 10MP (Telephoto, 11°, f/4.0, 230mm, OIS, 10x Optical zoom, Space Zoom 100x), and Laser
- Front Camera: 12MP (f/2.2, 80°, 25mm, HDR10+)
- Operating System: Android 13-based One UI 5.1
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 4nm
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 45W fast charging, 10W wireless
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor;
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type C, NFC, Wi-Fi 6E UWB (2.4GHZ, 5GHZ, 6GHZ)
- 2G: DCS1800, GSM850, GSM900, PCS1900
- 3G: B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B32, B38, B39, B40, B41, B66;
- 5G: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, nl2, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n75, n75, n78
- SIM: Nano SIM, Compatible E-SIM (2 SIM physical + 1 eSIM)
- Satellite: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Colors: Black, Creme, Green, Lavender
- Weight: 233gm
- Others: Waterproof according to IP68, 2 speakers, Dolby ATMOS, Wireless PowerShare, DeX, data security: KNOX, ODE, EAS, MDM, VPN.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.