Samsung’s most popular AR Zone is now grabbing a new update with version number 1.8.00.14. However, the latest update doesn’t bring any new features with it, but it may contain some fixes that make the app performance more smooth.
Samsung AR Zone is a fantastic application with cool AR-related features such as AR Emoji and AR Doodle; with these features, you can do a lot more fun things like take funny photos and cool videos.
Create An AR Emoji that looks like you
You can easily create an AR emoji by following these steps:
- Launch the AR Zone app, and then tap the AR Emoji camera.
- Tap the Plus icon to turn yourself into an emoji
- Align your face on the screen, then Capture to take a picture or Make from pic to select a picture.
- Tap your desired body type, and then tap next to meet your emoji
- Lastly, you can edit some of the finer details before you save your emoji. Tap the face, Makeup, Clothes, or Accessories icons at the bottom to change your emoji features as needed, then tap next and save your emoji.
New update availability
The Samsung AR update comes in a 31.88 MB software package. It is worth noticing that the update is available for the Android 12 and Android 13 running devices, users who own Galaxy devices that are running on the same Android as mentioned can easily download the update through Galaxy Store, or you can directly install it from APKmirror by clicking here.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.