Samsung One UI is one of the most popular and widely-used Android skinning variants. It’s available on a wide range of Samsung devices, from budget-friendly models to high-end flagships and tablets. Now, with version 5.1 of One UI, Samsung has introduced a number of new features that you may find useful.
The Android 13-based One UI 5.1 is the latest update to Samsung’s user interface, and it comes with a bunch of new features exclusive to the Galaxy smartphone series. Some of the new enhancements include revamped System UI, enhanced notifications, new Wallpapers, and much more. The most notable new features in One UI 5.1 include an improved Camera, Bixby, enhanced multitasking capabilities, a revamped settings menu, and more. Additionally, the update includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Overall, One UI 5.1 offers a host of improvements and enhancements that make using Samsung devices easier and more efficient. If you’re looking for ways to boost your productivity on your smartphone or tablet, be sure to check out this latest update from Samsung!
One UI 5.1 Additional Features
Recently, a Samsung community user shared information on the top 9 features of One UI 5.1 skin that have to see your Galaxy smartphones and are foldable as well. Check out the list below for all the juicy details on what’s included in this update:
- Battery Widget
- Buzz 2 model/Buzz 2 Pro only/Galaxy Watch 5 support
- Unsupported for Galaxy Watch 3 series and below
- Picking wallpapers
- Supports 3 copy share images
- Initial setting quick support. If you bring the Galaxy to each other with the QR code, the quick settings are copied.
- Expert RAW & astrophotography
- Multi-frame shooting function with Chen Chechalyeong and all lenses
- Star trail shooting
- Hyper-lapse function Star trail shooting
- Multiple shooting function
- Multiple exposure shooting function Raw file support
- GIF Remaster
- Remaster function for photos and GIF files
- Lock screen settings
- Support lock screen custom function
- Light mode (supported from Galaxy Z4 model/S23 model)
- Usage performance selection option (quick panel) Normal/Light two functions
- Battery management and heat control function when playing games.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.