Samsung continues releasing new software updates for its devices: the One UI 5.1 update has already been available for the Galaxy A series and F series mid-ranges, and now the update is landing for the Galaxy M series.
Samsung has recently released the One UI 5.1 update for its Galaxy M42 5G and Galaxy M53 5G smartphones. This update brings significant improvements and new features to the user interface of these smartphones, such as a refined design, improved performance, enhanced accessibility options, and much more. Moreover, the update also includes the latest Android February 2023 security patch, which ensures that the device is protected from potential security vulnerabilities.
The Korean tech giant has started rolling out the latest One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy A42 5G and Galaxy M53 5G devices. The update is available in India with firmware versions M426BXXU4DWB1 and M536BXXU2CWB3, and it comes with a size of 1GB and 1.2GB, respectively.
One UI 5.1 New Features:
- Selfies: When taking selfies, you can easily change the color tone by selecting Natural or Bright.
- In Pop-Up View, you can now adjust the window size by dragging the window edges in any direction.
- For split view, you’ll see categories for Recent apps and Most used apps, allowing you to quickly select apps for Split Screen.
- GIF Remaster: GIF Remaster has been added to help you remaster and improve the quality of your GIFs.
- Extract text from a video: Extract text is available if you pause a video with text information on screen. Select to extract the text which can then be used in emails, contacts, on the internet and more.
- Details view: When you select details of a photo or video, you can see both the image and the details at the same time in landscape mode. Select an image or video from Gallery > Select three dots for more options > Select details > Rotate device to landscape mode.
- Wallpaper Video: You can select a video clip to use as your wallpaper. The best part of the video clip is recommended for editing. Open Wallpaper > Select a video from your Gallery > Trim recommends the best moment (15 seconds max).
- Battery Widget: A Battery widget has been added that will quickly show battery life for the smartphone and connected devices.
- Weather Widget: Daily weather summary, forecast, hourly precipitation, severe weather alert, and other information has been added.
- Multiple emojis: Add a second AR Emoji in a single sticker. Customize each emoji and then combine them as you prefer.
- Continue to browse Samsung Internet from another device when both devices are signed into the same Samsung account. Sync the data in Settings > Samsung account > Sync settings > Enable “Samsung Internet”.
- You will receive a Samsung Internet pop-up on screen on your second device > Tap to continue browsing.
Bixby Text Call
- Use Bixby to answer phone calls and respond to people with text-to-voice.
- Open Phone app > More options (3 dots) > Settings > Bixby text call.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.