Samsung started distributing the One UI 5.1 update in mid- Feb, and the company has updated most of its flagship devices till now, and after turning its focus from them now, the Korean giant is aggressively expanding the update in the midrange devices.
Notably, the company is rolling out the update for the Galaxy A53 5G device; before going to the update. The Galaxy A53 5G device debuted in the market last year. The company has packed with a lot of specifications which are giving value for money, the device comes with Android 12 preinstalled, and as Samsung has promised to give an Android update, so the device will be eligible for three major updates, so it is expected that the Galaxy A53 5G device will get new Android updates upto Android 15. Now let’s come to the update
Galaxy A53 5G gets One UI 5.1 update
Samsung is rolling out a new One UI 5.1 update for Galaxy A53 update, and the latest update comes with a new build number A536WVLU3CWB4; it also includes the support of a new security patch update in the form of February 2023. The update is available
The One UI 5.1 update is the latest One UI update which is not a minor update, but it expands the One UI 5.0 with new features; basically, the new update includes several features that are available under different system-level apps, including Weather, Samsung Internet, modes and routines and more.
How to install
Moreover, if you are a Galaxy user, you can easily update your devices by following the given steps – by simply tapping on the notification which is flashing at the time of new update is available; however, if you are unable to get the notification, you can wait for it, or you can also check it manually by going to the system settings, then tap on the software update, now touch Download and install button, here it will show you the result.
One UI 5.1 New Features:
- Selfies: When taking selfies, you can easily change the color tone by selecting Natural or Bright.
- In Pop-Up View, you can now adjust the window size by dragging the window edges in any direction.
- For split view, you’ll see categories for Recent apps and Most used apps, allowing you to quickly select apps for Split Screen.
- GIF Remaster: GIF Remaster has been added to help you remaster and improve the quality of your GIFs.
- Extract text from a video: Extract text is available if you pause a video with text information on screen. Select to extract the text which can then be used in emails, contacts, on the internet and more.
- Details view: When you select details of a photo or video, you can see both the image and the details at the same time in landscape mode. Select an image or video from Gallery > Select three dots for more options > Select details > Rotate device to landscape mode.
- Wallpaper Video: You can select a video clip to use as your wallpaper. The best part of the video clip is recommended for editing. Open Wallpaper > Select a video from your Gallery > Trim recommends the best moment (15 seconds max).
- Battery Widget: A Battery widget has been added that will quickly show battery life for the smartphone and connected devices.
- Weather Widget: Daily weather summary, forecast, hourly precipitation, severe weather alert, and other information has been added.
- Multiple emojis: Add a second AR Emoji in a single sticker. Customize each emoji and then combine them as you prefer.
- Continue to browse Samsung Internet from another device when both devices are signed into the same Samsung account. Sync the data in Settings > Samsung account > Sync settings > Enable “Samsung Internet”.
- You will receive a Samsung Internet pop-up on screen on your second device > Tap to continue browsing.
Bixby Text Call
- Use Bixby to answer phone calls and respond to people with text-to-voice.
- Open Phone app > More options (3 dots) > Settings > Bixby text call.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.