Samsung Galaxy devices are quite popular across the world; the company has a large number of fans. All this has been possible only because of Samsung’s customer service. From the start, Samsung believes in serving good quilty products for the customers; due to this company has made a large user base. Samsung is the only company that has a large catalog of Android devices, including smartphones, TVs, Smartwatches, and many more.
Samsung indeed offers good hardware quality in its products, which is why the company has successfully captured the Android market, but nowadays company has also focused on developing its software so its users can do more interesting things on their devices. There are several features available that are present on Galaxy devices that may be helpful for you. In this article, we will discuss some of those features.
Extract text from the image
There are many ways available on Samsung devices for extracting text from an image; here, we discuss it in two methods.
Method 1: Extract text with Bixby vision
To Extract text with Bixby vision, follow the given steps.
- First, go to the Camera app;
- Tap on Auto mode here; you will see the Bixby Vision icon, which will appear on the left side of the screen;
- Tap on the icon you will get different features, tap on the text feature, and it will analyze the text, and now you can copy and share it with another app.
Method 2: Extract text with the Keyboard
To extract text, just follow these steps
- First, open your Keyboard. To do this, you can use any application and tap on the text box;
- As the Keyboard opens now, click on the three dots available at the top side of the Keyboard.
- Here you will see the option of extracting text from an image; click on it.
- The camera will open, and you can easily click the photo of any text; it will analyze the text and will automatically convert it into digital text.
Pin the app
Commonly, you hand over your phone to another person for the use of any particular thing; now, here, if you want that the other person will only use any one app, so you can pin it to the screen. Just follow the apps
- First, you have to activate this feature from the settings;
- Go to the security and privacy menu;
- Now scroll down here you will see the pin app option; just turn it on;
- After activating it, first, open the app and go to the recent apps menu from the home screen;
- Now touch and hold the app, and it will show you different options; just choose the “Pin this app option,” and the app will be pinned on the screen.
Text editing feature
The text editing feature is present on your Keyboard, which helps you to edit the text you typed on any app. To use this feature, follow the steps.
- First, open your Samsung keyboard by touching on any writable text area;
- Touch the three dots available on the right of the Keyboard.
- Here you will see different options; bow swipe left until you see the text editing option.
- When you click on it will show you a different option that helps you to edit the text, it contains several options like select, cut, copy, and paste.
Attend calls with the volume up key and end them with the side key.
To use this feature, you have to activate it first, so follow these steps to do it
- Click on the phone application
- Now click on the three dots from the top right of the app
- Now click on the settings
- Here you will see the Answering and ending calls; click on it
- Now you will see two options “Volume up to answer calls” and Press side key to end calls
- Just turn on any of them or both according to your need.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.