It is no secret that Samsung will soon release a new Smartphone. Since the Note’s demise, the Company’s foldable have often been showcased in the second half of the year, and this year with no exception. Over the last several months, there have been numerous leaks of Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 which gives us a general sense of how both phones will appear and how powerful they will be. Now, if you’re curious about the foldable phablet, recent leaks haven’t left much to the imagination.
By beginning with taking a look at what appears to be an official leak, which was initially posted on the source, MySmartPrice. This picture prominently displays several of its main modifications, notably the hinge, and is in line with the CAD renders, which were seen in earlier leaks. For the first time in Samsung, the render shows a phone that can fold that can entirely shut. These images appear to validate the long-running rumor that we’d be receiving a new hinge that would do away with the unpleasant gap which was the drawback found on prior devices.
Of course, in order to really understand how the phone seems and feels, we’ll need to have it in our hands. According to the leaked picture, the inner display bezels will also be a little bit less-at least in comparison to Google’s impending Pixel fold. Other than this, the phone resembles the Galaxy Z Fold 4 quite a bit. There are no significant shocks here because earlier rumors suggested that Samsung will keep a similar style. The leaked photo by person Yogesh Brar has gotten us some additional information about Fold 5 specifications, like the phone’s 7.6 inches AMOLED foldable panel reportedly has a 120Hz refresh rate, while the 6.2-inch exterior display has an HD+ quality.
- Internal display: 7.6-inch 120Hz QHD+ AMOLED display with waterdrop hinge, Gorilla Glass Victus 2;
- External display: 6.2-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display at 120 Hz;
- SoC: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy;
- RAM/Internal Storage: 8GB/12GB, 256GB/512GB/1TB;
- Battery: 4400mAh with 45W wired fast charging, 25W fast wireless charging;
- Rear camera: 50-megapixel main camera + 12-megapixel ultra-wide angle + 10-megapixel telephoto lens with 2x zoom;
- Front camera: 12 megapixel camera on both internal and external display;
- Software: One UI 5.1.1 based on Android 13.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.