Samsung is known for manufacturing the best Galaxy devices globally. Still, users complain about the battery issues occurring on their devices. Gradually Samsung has improved a lot in the battery department. It offers users to check their Battery health on their devices. Here we share a quick guide to help you check the battery health and status on your Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5.
Smartphone batteries consistently start degrading when the device goes through repeated charging cycles. It started to drain faster comparatively when the device was first brought. There could be several reasons for the battery drain. These include battery ageing, battery chemical issues, and repeated charging cycles.
Recently, Samsung has launched the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5 at an Unpacked event in Seoul, South Korea. Both the foldable devices come with lots of new technologies along with better battery and charging speed. If you have noticed some battery related issues on your new Galaxy Fold 5 and Flip 5, you can check the battery health status by using these steps mentioned below.
How to check the Battery health on your Galaxy Z Fold 5 & Flip 5?
The easiest way which you can use to check the Battery health on your Galaxy Z Fold 5 & Flip 5 is through the Samsung Members application. Head to the steps to know how you can do that:
- You will need the Samsung Members app.
- Open the App and sign in to your Samsung Account.
- Tap on the Get Help option at the bottom.
- Select the Go to Phone support option.
- Click on the Interactive checks option.
- Tap on the Battery in the top right corner.
- Here you will get all the information related to Battery, including battery health, battery status, charging, power and capacity.
- It will show whether your Battery is:
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.