Samsung has always come up with enhanced One UI updates every time, which increase productivity. One UI was created with the intention of making Samsung’s hardware and software work together in perfect harmony and offering a more natural experience on large-screen smartphones. With four significant OS upgrades and five years of security updates, its update strategy is available to a far wider range of handsets than its competitors.
Every time the firm comes out with a newer version of the update, some selected devices will receive the update, and some devices will be stated as not eligible for the upcoming update. The devices that are not eligible include midrange, tablets, and flagship series. This means that the device’s users will remain on the Android 13 update lifelong and will not receive the One UI 6 Android 14 version on their mobile.
- Galaxy S series: Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy Note series: Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy Note 20, and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Z series: Galaxy Z Flip LTE and 5G; Galaxy Z Fold 2.
- Galaxy A series: Galaxy A22’s LTE and 5G variant, Galaxy A32 5G, Galaxy A32 LTE variant, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71
- Galaxy Tablet series: Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2020), Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7+
The Android 14 update is expected to be revolutionary in Android development and may feature new icons, an updated music player, a revamped notification box, per-app language preferences, etc. There is no official confirmation regarding the availability of the stabilized final version of One UI 6.0 for Android 14. It was reported earlier that the selected Galaxy devices will receive One UI 6 over the Android 14 version by the first week of August, and the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra will be the first series to receive the update, followed by the Galaxy A34 5G and Galaxy A54 5G a week later, and the S23 series.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.